Atlanta Metropolitan State College
Strategic Goal Five - Enhance Customer Service and Student Support Services
Students are placing increased value on the quality of customer service and student support services offered at colleges and universities, and are increasingly utilizing these criteria when selecting which institutions they will attend. Atlanta Metropolitan State College must ensure that all services rendered are customer-oriented, and that the necessary assessment instruments are in place to continually measure and monitor the level of student satisfaction.
- Develop and implement customer service feedback instruments and processes at all levels and for all constituencies.
- Provide effective and efficient technology to ensure improved student support services.
- Implement enhanced communication strategies and methods to better assess and monitor customer service and support service needs.
- Institute a planning and evaluation process that will ensure continuous improvement in the delivery of student support services.
- Design and implement a comprehensive student development model that provides opportunities for personal and professional growth, leadership, and civic responsibility.