Click here for Alumni Updates.
- To promote the vision of the president of the institution which is to build an educational community focused on excellence, where outstanding faculty members and committed staff teach and facilitate the successful academic matriculation and holistic development of all students.
- To provide programs and services for alumni, foster institutional pride, and develop and enhance the institution's public image.
- To disseminate useful and relevant information to alumni about the college.
- To maintain an alumni database for the institution.
- To foster a positive and lifelong relationship between alumni and the college through creative and innovative programs and services.
Alumni fundraising initiatives strengthen the college's ability to better serve its students and the greater community as a whole by fortifying the institution's fiscal resources to provide an affordable, accessible, and relevant education for all students. In addition, the AMSCAA disseminates college information about current events and topics of interest throughout the entire AMSC community. Membership in the AMSC Alumni Association is open to all graduates, students who attended the college, former students of Atlanta Junior College, as well as administrators, faculty, and staff, with a primary goal of maintaining the rich tradition and spirit of Atlanta Metropolitan State College.
AMSCAA issues membership cards, maintains an alumni database, and publishes alumni announcements and news. Alumni staff also collaborates with other offices of the college to conduct various events and activities relative to alumni relations. The Office of Alumni Affairs is located in the Library/Administration Building (2nd Floor), Room 209. Please give us your feedback by completing the Alumni Survey .