AMSC Wellness Project - Christie Campus Wellness Hub
CONNECT@College is Christie Campus Health's platform of behavioral health services that has been customized to the needs of your school and students. We accomplish this with four main components:
- CONNECT Wellness Hub: a digital platform offering evidence-based education, online tools and apps, and access to 24/7 clinical support for students. The hub is an easily-accessed and well-communicated point of contact for students. It is used to support the behavioral health and wellness of all students on campus.
- CONNECT 24/7 Support Line: provides instant access to clinical risk assessment and support. Students, who are encouraged to "call CONNECT," will receive a risk assessment upon contacting the Support Line so that they may receive emergency services if necessary. Otherwise, students will be seen via a triage appointment within 24 hours of contacting the Support Line. A university's existing emergency response protocols will inform the Support Line procedures.
- CONNECT Navigators: help students access and resolve barriers to treatment. Personal, off-sight guides, our navigators provide a consistent point of contact for students requiring care management. They are recommended for those who come to campus with an acknowledged condition.
- CONNECT Treatment Options: expand capacity by providing additional treatment choices for students including appointments in the community, telehealth, virtual psychiatric clinics, and an Internet-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (ICBT) program that was developed specifically for college students by researchers associated with the World Health Organization.
- A 24/7/365 mental health support line for in-the-moment support and linkages to next steps, regardless of time of day or your location. Call us anytime, anyplace at 1-833-855-0079
- No cost Telehealth and in-person treatment sessions provided by a diverse network of licensed mental health clinicians. To learn about your options just call us at -1-833-855-0079.
- Virtual Psychiatric Clinics to offer assessment and medication management. To learn about your options just call us at 1-800-820-3472.
- Personal Student Navigators to assist with referral coordination and support.
- A Self-directed iCBT program designed exclusively for students. To get access to this program please contact the counseling center at "The Wellness Hub" which includes an App and an online wellness magazine with educational content, self-help tools and resource links 1-833-855-0079 or 404-756-4016 To access the
Wellness Hub click here. To access the Wellness Hub on your phone, click to download the CampusWell app for Apple or Android. Once downloaded, search for Atlanta Metropolitan State College to access the MWR Wellness Hub.